Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic face stuck on alarm

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Only showing alarm on face (cannot see TIME or any of my regular things like heartbeat, steps etc.) All I see is the alarm. I have tried a hard start, disconnecting from bluetooth, etc. This all started when I deleted some alarms. Help

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for getting back to us @Scout123mh. I'm sorry to hear that your Ionic is only showing alarm on face.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updatesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion if you have questions regarding a different device please post your query on the correct board.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Hi @Scout123mh  the Ionic is under a voluntary recall due to the heating issue of the battery. There really isn't any support for the device and there won't be any firmware updates.

Stepping in the U.S.A. since September 2013. Android 14

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us @Scout123mh. I'm sorry to hear that your Ionic is only showing alarm on face.

As @Odyssey13 mentioned, currently there is a Voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches and won't be more updatesFor more information, please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion if you have questions regarding a different device please post your query on the correct board.

Best Answer
0 Votes