Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic hourly graph misses hours

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic tracker counts hourly steps and updates fine but the iPhone app consistently misses the hours even though they are on the tracker. And, yes, I have already (1) reset the tracker (several times), (2) restarted the iPhone (hard reboot), (3) uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and (4) re-paired the tracker (which included deleting the old bluetooth connection and setting up a new one.)  Since the tracker is correct all the time, the problem is in either the phone app itself or the communication between the app and the tracker.  Fitbit, when do you plan to have this bug fixed?

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hello @T_Donovan48 welcome aboard! I'm happy to assist you with your concern.

I'd like to begin appreciating your time and effort troubleshooting this situation prior posting. Let me share with you that we’re aware of this uncommon situation working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We apologize for any trouble this may cause to you and appreciate your patience while we work on this. 

In the meantime, let me know if I can do anything for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi Ricardo,

Thanks for the response and hope there is a solution soon. I have had this issue with the Ionic for over a year and my wife has the same issue with her Charge 3.

Tim
Best Answer

You're welcome @T_Donovan48 it's always a pleasure to assist. Thanks for your reply and update.

Rest assured, we are working hard to identify a resolution as soon as possible for you and your wife to have the best Fitbit experience we can offer. I recommend you to keep your Fitbit devices up to date, same for the Fitbit application. In the meantime we work on this, don't hesitate to ask me any additional questions you may have.

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for following up. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @T_Donovan48 I'm always glad to assist, your reply is appreciated. My apologies for the delay in responding. 

Don't hesitate to contact me back if you need further assistance or have unanswered questions, I'll be here in the Community helping other users. I want to suggest you to visit our discussion forums and participate, there are several users who are interested in fitness, healthy eating, better sleep, among others and share many tips. They will be happy to meet you there.

Have a nice weekend. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Ricardo,

Well, it has been almost a year now and the hourly graph still fails to sync from the Ionic to my iPhone.  Any idea when. this will be fixed? Will it EVER be fixed?

Tim

Best Answer
0 Votes