Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic is dead

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Over night my ionic has switched off and won't respond. It won't charge and won't factory reset. It had battery when I put it on charge and in the middle of the night it started vibrating and flickering now I'm left with a useless extension of plastic!

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi there @Sdj.79, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks for the details provided in your post about your Ionic that is not responding and for taking the time to try fixing the issue prior to posting here. 

As per the description of your post it seems that the battery on your watch may not be charging properly and therefore does not turn on. I recommend that you follow these steps (or please confirm that you've followed them as described below):

• Clean the charging contacts on the back of your device and the pins on your charging cable using the instructions in How do I clean my Fitbit device?
  • If the error "insufficient power source" appears on your device's screen, remove other devices plugged in to your power source, or plug your device in to another source.
  • Try a different USB port or a UL-certified wall charger.
  • Check the alignment and try reconnecting your device to the charging cable. For more information, see How do I charge my Fitbit device?
  • Restart your Fitbit once again. For more information, see How do I restart my Fitbit device?

If you notice that your Ionic starts syncing with a blank screen you can try to change the clock face too.

Let me know on the outcome, I'll be around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I can confirm I have tried these steps and I get nothing at all. It doesn't recognise when I connect the charger. I have even purchased a new charger and tried multiple charging points that have been confirmed as working and still no response. My app says tge battery is empty and it will not charge

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Sdj.79, thank you for confirming this information. I've noticed that you already have an open case for this situation. Please keep communication open with our social media, they will take care of you.

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have received no contact!

Best Answer
0 Votes