Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic is no longer tracking sleep

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i just updated the firmware a 3-4 days ago. and for the past 2 nights it hasn't recorded any sleep. please dont suggest all the normal steps on how to track sleep ie: proper wrist placement, low battery, i have had this for a long time and i have never had an issue with it tracking. i have changed from normal sensitivity to sensitive and it still didnt work. everytime i do a system update something comes back not working! super frustrating. i'm trying the 90day free trial for the premium just for the extra stats on sleep and i can't even get it to work anymore. Please help me.. i will need to cancel the trial if i can't figure it out. 

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject and formatting 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

i was instructed to do a factory reset, i'll see if it worked tomorrow when i wake up. all the comments ive seen about the reset doesnt make me hopeful. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Melissakae03 Welcome to the Community Forums. 

Thanks for the troubleshooting performed and the details mentioned.

I see where your frustration is coming from. I was able to see that you already contacted our Support team, it's recommended to continue the communication with them, this to avoid any confusion or duplicate troubleshooting performed.

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes