Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic is not pairing with Sony Bluetooth headset

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic is not getting paired with Sony Bluetooth headset model WI-C400. Can anyone help.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community @AbhineelIf you want to connect a Bluetooth audio device to your Fitbit Ionic, check this article for instructions. 

Make sure both, your headphones and Ionic are in pairing mode (for the Ionic: Settings>Bluetooth>+New Device). Also, make sure your headphones aren’t already paired/connected with something else, like your phone if previously paired. 

If keep having difficulties pairing your headsets to your Ionic, here are some steps that also worked for me:

• Turn off your headset
  • Restart your Ionic 
  • On Ionic, Settings>Bluetooth>+New Device
  • Turn headset back on but keep "on" button pressed (have headset in your ear so you can hear if it is connected).  

If your phone is managing multiple Bluetooth connections simultaneously:

• Your Fitbit device might stop syncing or stop receiving notifications.
  • You can experience interruptions with any consistently streaming Bluetooth connection such as headsets, car kits, stereo audio, tethering, and file transfers.

These interruptions are typically caused by operating system and Bluetooth limitations. It's also possible that an app on your phone is causing the issue.

If you have an Android phone, try these steps:

1. Turn off the Always Connected option in the Fitbit app.
  2. Disable other Bluetooth connections when not in use.
  3. Check to see if your phone has an app compatible with Ford Motor Company's voice control system. If so, disable Bluetooth on the app if possible or uninstall it.

The API used in these apps makes it difficult for Fitbit to communicate reliably with your phone. Ford provides a list of apps but note that other companies may use the API as well.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes