Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic is not syncing consistently

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have ionic which synchs with iphone 6s. The syncing is not consistent. It should syncs all the time but it does not. Sometimes it syncs only a couple of times per week. After a while it begins sync normally.... and again it does not. Does anyone has got similar symptoms?

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

I'm having the same problem, I contacted Fitbit today and they ran through some steps which worked for a few hours, now I can't even connect to Bluetooth to even try and sync

Best Answer

My Ionic is not syncing at all now. Device not found! 

Best Answer

Nice to see you here @Alex4154. Welcome to the Community Forums @lozza010 and @MrsNatW.

Thank you for the steps that you've tried until now. Please confirm that you've followed the instructions suggested here:  Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

@lozza010 You did a great job trying the steps suggested by our team. Thanks for taking the time to reach them out. What model of phone are you using to sync?

I'll be around in case that you have questions about it. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I’m using an iPhone 7, but have also tried syncing with a Samsung tablet and laptop 

Best Answer

Hi @lozza010 thanks for getting back to me.

I really appreciate the time you've taken to tresdoble this. Did you get some help from the support team? Is the Samsung tablet compatible with Fitbit watches? You can check the full compatibility list here

I'm very interested in keep assisting you. Keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

I received an email this morning (UK time) but haven’t heard anything since then, my tracker is still under warranty so I’m going to request a replacement, as I can’t keep having to shutdown tracker in the hope it may sync 

Best Answer
0 Votes