Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic is not vibrating after the update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I did the update with my Ionic. After the update i don't get the vibrations if i get a whatsapp or email message. when i press left button om my ionic it keeps saying 'wallet configuration' en i cannot do anything. i also cannot restart my ionic and i also cannot get into the menu because of the message 'wallet configuration'. I restart the ionic with pressing all the buttons the problem is still the sam.  I hope that someone can help mee

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Do a Factory Reset by swiping left to Settings, then About, and then Factory Reset.

Best Answer

@HKoning Hope you're doing well, and enjoying some healthy activities. Welcome to the Community Forums!

I noticed that @SunsetRunner has offered you a really good suggestion to resolve your issue. If so, I invite you to mark this post as the solution. Marking posts as solutions is a great way of thanking another community member, while also highlighting their solution; so that it may be discovered more easily by other community member's facing the same questions or issues as you. You can read more about Best Answer.

If this didn't resolve your inquiry, I’ll be more than glad to give you a hand with that.

Please keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer