Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic just stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Totally off! Tried to charge no luck, tried another charger no luck?

Moderator edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Contact Customer Support.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Dellarese, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community. Thanks for jumping in @SunsetRunner.

Thanks for trying a different charger as a troubleshooting step. Sorry to hear this didn't work. But let's try a couple of steps that might help to bring to life your Ionic. 

I'd suggest to clean the contacts of your Ionic. These contacts can become obstructed by microscopic dirt or debris that prevents them from making a good connection to the charger. Use a toothpick or toothbrush to clean the charging contacts, do not scrape them with anything metal because this may damage the plating and result in corrosion. 

Your Ionic might take a couple of minutes in order to start charging again. Please try to restart your Ionic, if you haven't do so. How are you changing your Fitbit? We recommend plugging your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or other low-energy device. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified USB wall charger. Don't use a USB hub or battery pack to charge, and only use the charging cable that came with your tracker. Did you have issues before with the charging cable?

Please take a look of these recommendations to charge your Fitbit too.

Let's give it a try and please keep me posted. YojanaFitbit_0-1574275317551.png

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer