Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic issues after firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
Since the last update for my ionic whenever I record an exercise my device keeps buzzing randomly and when I start an exercise like walking or cycling I scroll to through the screens so the current time is displayed, this used to stay displayed until I changed it, but now the device keeps scrolling through other screens of it's own accord that I am not interested in. How do I stop it doing all of the above.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community Forums @James31333.

Thanks for the details that were shared in your post and for trying some troubleshooting steps before bringing your concern to our attention, I understand how frustrating this matter can be for you. Let me share with you that our Customer Support team informed me that they already provided you assistance to resolve your issue. That being said, my best advice for you at this moment will be to contact them back if further assistance is needed or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Unfortunately I don’t have access to such information to accordingly assist you.

I'll be here if you need anything else.

Best Answer
0 Votes