Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic left button stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My left button stopped working for everything, except to restart the ionic. And restarting didn’t work to resolve it.  I can tap the screen and swipe but can’t go back once I do. 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @PChop.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I recommend getting in touch with our Support team so they can evaluate your device's behavior and help you with this matter. Click here to get connected with them via chat or phone.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

i had that happen, although it cleared after a couple of days and i am not sure if it was from washing it in the shower or if there was some tiny bit of dirt that worked itself clear. Alas it also coincided with my ionic losing battery charge drastically (it barely lasts an hour on full charge) so i hope this is not the case with yours...

Best Answer
0 Votes

When the button eased on the left, did your battery life improve again? 
I can’t get mine to last more than about 18 hrs atm

or is the battery life still failing? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one.

paycheckrecords

Best Answer
0 Votes

alas the battery life just kept plummeting. To be honest i have not bothered plugging it back in as i cannot see the point in having a tracker that does not last longer than an hour or cannot complete a fifteen minute run on fifty per cent battery. i hope yours continues to last eighteen hours, i would settle for that...

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here after a bath in the sea it stopped working then after few days of cleaning and drying it would not stop over except to show the logo and stop. Finally after a week it restarted but the left button is totally non operative like it died...

Best Answer
0 Votes