Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic loses time

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My Ionic has started to be behind the correct time. All other functions that I use seem to work ok. Then it will fix itself and then, soon after, the time is behind the correct time again. I am running the latest version of the software.

Moderator Edit: Clarified subject

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Thank you for your reply. However, I have tried everything and now the
Ionic seems to be losing even more functionality.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

The time resets itself each time the watch syncs.

However if it loses considerable time in between there is a fault.

If its under warranty get a replacement at the place you bought it, if you can or via Fitbit.

If you have already tried restarting it, you could try changing clockface, to see if that helps, or just make sure it syncs very regularly. You might like the SimpleCheckUp app from the gallery which will allow you to check its connectivity and sync times on the watch.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thank you for your reply. However, I have tried everything and now the
Ionic seems to be losing even more functionality.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Chris_MY. Thanks for your input @Guy__

Thanks for the details shared on your post and for the troubleshooting tried so far. I'd like to confirm if you have tried the following: 

• In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab then your profile picture and then find App Settings
  • Tap Time zone and then turn off the Set Automatically option.
  • After 10 seconds turn on the "Set Automatically" option again and input the right time zone and sync.

If you already did and your Fitbit doesn't keep the right time, let's try some troubleshooting steps for syncing as listed here

Hope this helps. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes
I have tried all of the suggestions but I have not been successful in
fixing the problem. Please advise me of the next course of action.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for your response @Chris_MY and for trying the suggested instructions. 

As the inconvenience has persisted, my best recommendation is contact our Support Team so they can look deeper into the issue and help you with this matter. You can contact them through chat or over the phone. Click here to get connected. Make sure to mention the steps you've followed, so they can help you from there. 

See you around. 

Cindy|Community Moderator| Did you find my post helpful? Vote for it or mark it as a Solution!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes mine has been doing that. But also I can sync as Bluetooth not finding my device 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there @Jjanet1

Thanks for the details shared on your post.

Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them, I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution. I recommend to continue working with them since they have already all the details and special tools to continue assisting you.

See you around. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes I know thank you. I’ve tryed to get in on my spare phone but think
because it has no SIM card it didn’t work but still attached with my Iphone
11 and uses data that way
Best Answer
0 Votes