Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic losing time and not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

In the last two days my Ionic (no problems until now 2 years old) has started losing time (45 mins overnight) and is fighting syncing and being visible to Bluetooth. Tried all the resets under the sun 2 button, 3 button, even tried a factory reset. Wiped it off one phone (which is now unable to pair with it again) and it will not synch with the app on another. Switched on my old surge device which has started up no problem and will sync. Help.

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @DaveP65.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to solve the issue. Time on your watch should be corrected when you sync it. Usually a missing requirement is the cause and if you continue experiencing difficulties with syncing, please follow our complete troubleshooting instructions at Why won't my Fitbit device sync? If the watch is still showing the wrong time after syncing, please try the additional troubleshooting steps here

Keep me posted on the outcome.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Looks like my Ionic is fading fast, refusing to sync, try forgetting device is suggested, only leads to device being undetectable to bluetooth, no bluetooth no sysc. Seems like if you don't admit there's a problem they hope people will go away. Well go away we will, to other devices and manufacturers. How can it be an elderly surge works still, but just off being top of the range Ionic has failed, can only think its a total lack of care for users, don't bother testing the firmware, users will find any glitch's for us. Well no more the search for a new device (not Fitbit) begins. Loyalty so hard to build and so easy to destroy, guess Fitbit stopped caring.

Best Answer
0 Votes