Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic losing time

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

I have had my Ionic since May, it has worked fine until about a week ago and then it started losing time. I have gone through all that you suggest, un-pair, reset device, reinstall etc and still no luck. This is extremely frustrating now. Please advise. Using with an Iphone 7. Thank you.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

The time on your Ionic is set automatically by your sync with your phone. If you want a more accurate time on your tracker, sync it more often.  I sync mine several times a day and my time is never off over 5 seconds.

Best Answer

Thank you for your quick response. Trouble is syncing, it used to sync all the time, but I even try to force it to sync and it doesn't. I have checked bluetooth, I have reinstalled the tracker, it syncs the first time and then not again. I am having to reinstall everyday just to get it to sync. As you can appreciate totally frustrating for a tracker that is only 4 months old. 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes

If you've tried everything in this Syncing help article with still no luck, contact Customer Support.

Best Answer

Hi, once again, thank you for your help. However, I am now into day  2 with customer services and all they can suggest is do a factory reset and all will be fine. Well, 20+ factory resets and still doesn't work. My ionic is now an expensive bit of non working tech :(. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner wrote:

The time on your Ionic is set automatically by your sync with your phone. If you want a more accurate time on your tracker, sync it more often.  I sync mine several times a day and my time is never off over 5 seconds.

That is a very good answer... If you are constantly connected to the internet.

So how does someone not constantly connected to the internet get around this?

Best Answer
0 Votes