Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic no longer syncing with the app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The firmware updated on my Ionic recently and it worked fine until last night. Around midnight it apparently stopped syncing with my app and would not connect or sync at all this morning. I force quit the app to the same, restarted both the phone and Ionic and it still wouldn't sync or connect in any way. Following troubleshooting I found on these forums I 'forgot' the Ionic on my phone and not it will no longer pair when trying to reconnect. My phone finds the tracker without issue, but it makes the attempt to pair with no connection or error and just goes back to the list of available devices.

I have troubleshot this issue from the perspective of my app, my phone, and my watch and now it won't connect to the phone at al

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @kynligbein, welcome to our Fitbit Community. Regarding the syncing issue that your Fitbit Ionic has experienced, I appreciate the time spent trying to get it resolved before contacting our forums.

Since you already exhausted the recommended troubleshooting steps, The best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Click here to get connected. I appreciate your patience and time with this.

I'll be around if any question arises.

JuanJo | Community Moderator

Running with music makes you happy! Share Your Story

Best Answer
0 Votes