Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not Syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi Everyone,

Thank you in advance for your help! I had my first Ionic for almost a year before it went dead. Reached out to support and Fitbit provided me with a replacement. I was able to complete the setup by pairing it with my phone via bluetooth and connecting to my home wifi network. Once the setup is complete... the Ionic no longer syncs with my smartphone. No matter how many times I click "sync now" it will constantly go from syncing to looking... back to sync now without ever syncing. 

I had tried rebooting my phone and the ionic, resetting the ionic, forgetting the bluetooth and pairing it again. I reached out to customer support and still nothing was able to solve this. 

Has anyone ran into this before?  Unable to have any success after finalizing the initial setup stage.I tried no multiple smartphone and 2 Ionic devices but ran into the same issues everytime. 

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@ale2587 Welcome to the Fitbit forums! Thanks for taking the time to post about the experience you have had with your replacement Ionic not syncing. Thanks for trying those troubleshooting steps in order to sort this out.

Thanks for contacting customer support regarding this matter. I'm sure you will get a reply soon and a solution to this.

Are you using compatible devices to sync your watch?

For the moment, I'd recommend trying these syncing troubleshooting steps. Some of them you already tried as described on your post. However, I'd like you to try them out in the order given there for best results.

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes