Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, 

my Fitbit ionic won’t charge - it’s stuck on 0%. 

ive read through some similar posts that suggest cleaning the charging point etc, I have done this - no luck! 

others have suggested a new charger - again, I have done this and it’s not worked. 

I only bought this at the end of December!! 

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 

Thanks

Carrie 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

@Carrie9019 Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the research done prior to posting. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried. 

Let's fix this together. I would like you to confirm you've done all the troubleshooting posted in this article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging? Have you restarted your Ionic?

Keep me posted. I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

What if following all of the resets, power offs, charging for 30 minutes and the screen is still black, no 0% battery logo either? 

Over the past month or two the battery seems to be not holding the charge as long. The device is 14 months old.

Best Answer

Hi, thanks for response. 

Yes have tried all things suggested in that thread. Again, have tried restarting/booting it 

Its as if it is completely dead. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Powderjockey Thanks for getting back. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the details mentioned. 

In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, please check your inbox. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer

I had an Ionic stop charging a couple of months ago.  Did everything suggested with no result.  Contacted customer service and went through all the steps again with them.  It was less than a year old.  Finally, they replaced it for me.  Last night, it synced, then this morning, it had no charge and will not charge.  Less than 3 months old.  This seems to be an ongoing problem with this model.  I have worn Fitbits since they came out, but I am very disappointed in this tracker.  I doubt they will send me a new one again.  Now what?

Best Answer
0 Votes

@PupperMom Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your watch. Each case is reviewed individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty. If you have any questions about the option you're given, you may want to reply back to the case that you have. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Best Answer
0 Votes