Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not counting steps and floors

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This morning my Iconic stopped counting Steps and Floors but is still counting calories and Heart Rate.

I have tried turning it off and back on to no avail. I also tried switching clock face this did not work either.  The battery is at 98%.  I am at a loss.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
7 REPLIES 7

@RHVC59 It's nice to see you on the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks, after going through the trouble shooting protocol we determined that the Fitbit is toast..  As the ware tee ran out last April, there isn’t much that can be done.  The watch still tells time, and monitors heart rate, and all apps work.  I even did the Factory Reset after the support Sessions was concluded.  No change.  They did offer a 25% discount on a new one.very sad it has died. Nor sure what I will do yet.  It is a tough decision as I have been a Fitbit user since 2012...

Best Answer
0 Votes

@RHVC59 Thanks for getting back. I appreciate that you mentioned that your watch is still showing your heart rate and all apps are working. 

In case you decide to stay with Fitbit, you could take the Fitbit Quiz and find which product is right for you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @SilviaFitbit - I have exactly same issue. I tried reseting and installing clock faces nothing worked. could you please help me !  

Best Answer
0 Votes

@ChethanShankara A warm welcome to the Fitbit Community. Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

I appreciate the troubleshooting tried prior to posting. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and someone will reply to you as soon as possible. Keep in mind that due to recent events affecting our operations, we take a bit longer to get back to you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit doesn't count floors properly either me an my friend do walks today an his floors are 100 while mine would be 20 don't know why this is happening can someone help please 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, @Shortstar. Welcome to the Community Forums.

Currently, there is a voluntary Safety Recall of Fitbit Ionic Smartwatches.

For more information, please visit our webpage at help.fitbit.com/ionic.

I am going to close this thread to keep the Community organized.

Have a nice day.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes