Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not recharging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

After some early teething issues, my Ionic has been operating as it should ever since I ran the IOS update. That is until last night when it went flat rather quickly, and now won’t recharge. All I get is a “0%” on the display. I’ve tried restarting it (nothing)  as well as cleaning the contact points on the charger (still nothing). I’ve tried different plugs, outlets etc (you guessed it...). I saw on this forum that some people had some joy when they held down the left and bottom right buttons while connecting the charger. That hasn’t worked for me either. Does anyone have any other suggestions or do I just have a dud that needs to be resigned to the scrap heap?

thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@CamLecks If you’ve tried rest, contacts cleaning, charger and cable variations and still no joy, rather than scrap heap, I’d try place of purchase 🙂

Best Answer

Thank you @SunsetRunner. That’s my next step. Strangely, after 24hrs of nothing, it suddenly decided to start charging again last night. It was unusually slow to charge and now the heart rate function isn’t working at all. 

Best Answer
0 Votes