Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not responding

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

This is the second time I have had this issue. The first time my ionic just died and was unresponsive so I called it in after the first year. I was sent a replacement, and the same thing happens again. Only this time I see the dead battery at 0%. So I try to factory reset by holding all three buttons and it just cycles the 0% battery over and over again. Any one else having this issue??? 

Update. 

I have contacted customer service and come to realize that fitbit as a company I would believe is aware of the consistant problem with the ionic and its shoddy software/hardware problem, and yet neglects to fix the issue. After telling me that I am out of the (as repeated in the emails over and over) "limited warranty" that there is nothing they will do to correct the issue. I was offered 40% off of a mulberry versa lite (I'm 6'4 and look like a biker) why would I want a pink fitbit that is far less than what I paid for in the first place. My first one did the same thing after a yearish and it was replaced and the replacement lasted about the same and again is now an expensive paper weight. Abd to add insult they also offer 25% off of everything else. Long and short DON'T buy from them unless you like having a company just ask you to spend more of your hard earned money on something the company it self refusea to back properly when it's their fault design in the first place it's just going to last till the warranty runs out. 

Moderator edit: Subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Hi @Tiggerstripe, welcome to the Community Forums, sorry for the delay in responding your post.

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and personal experience with your Fitbit device, I understand your situation and how frustrating this matter can be for you. I'd like to let you know that we are always striving to improve the Fitbit experience with our products and services, therefore, the feedback that's shared here in the Community Forums is always appreciated and really helpful for us to evaluate our procedures and make sure that we are delivering what our users want and need.

Since you already received assistance from our Customer Support team, I suggest you to contact them back if you require further assistance or if you have any additional questions about the outcome of your case. Also, for a better understanding of the information they provided to you, please check our warranty policies here

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes