Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not switching on

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I went to sleep with my ionic almost fully charged and when I woke up, still wearing it, it was flat dead. I have tried to plug it into a computer USB, reset, etc. Nothing. Contacts are ok, cable delivers 5V. I can't believe how many post with the same problem and how quick Fitbit closes the forum comments with a useless answer. I don't expect the issue to be solved, but I am glad this happened before I bought another one for my wife.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

My Fitbit Ionic will not turn on.  It is fully charged but the screen is black and all of the things in the Forums that have been suggested I have tried to no avail.  I have 5 Fitbit Charge HR's, 2 mine, 2 I gave as gifts, 1 my wifes that all failed.....I am at the end of the line with Fitbit if my Ionic does not come on.  I have tried, 5 HR's is a big commitment, but this is it with the Ionic.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue.  Went to bed with it fully charged last night.  Screen was working and all was good.  This morning I have a black screen.  I have tried all the suggestions about how to get it to restart but nothing works.  Is there anything I can do?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same problem as well. I turned off my Fitbit and attempted to turn it back on,  nothing! It's dead,  how can we resolve this issue?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love an answer to that.  My sister said she had the same problem and the first time it turned on by itself but the second time it did not.  As I use my Ionic to help keep me on track physically and mentally I went out and purchased another one but took the opportunity today to buy a 3 year extended warranty through the store.  I am still wanting an answer from Fitbit as to why this happened and what solution if anything they have for us.  Trying to restart the watch does not work - the screen is black and nothing works.  

Best Answer
0 Votes