Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing with Oppo A73

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Very dissapointed in fitbit. My Ionic will not sync to my Oppo A73 Fitbits advice: Ask the retailer for a refund. Not happy & will definitely not recommend. 😡😡😡

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

I can see how that must be annoying but they didn't have a lot of choice - your phone is not on the list of supported devices at www.fitbit.com/devices 

Best Answer
I'm absolutely fuming. This is the second time this has happened. Last time it was a digital Amp. I'm angry with myself for not double checking😡😡😡😡
Best Answer
0 Votes

A warm welcome to the Community @Scotty74! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. 

Thanks for letting me know the phone model that you're using. Currently, the phone that you're using isn't a supported device. However, you can try the syncing troubleshooting, I can't confirm that this will work but I've seen that some users that don't have a compatible device are able to sync. 

Due to this, our Fitbit team is always testing new devices and adding them to the list. So, everyone is able to sync their watch with the mobile device. 

Thanks for your advice @SteveH

Hope this helps. I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer