Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi, since last night my ionic wont sync. I have tried the woraround from previous posts twice now by unlinking to bluetooth and delwting and re adding my ionic but its not solved the issue. Please help!! Its also deleted my selected excersises so i am currently about to start a 10 mile training walk amd now dont have the gps walk function on my watch and cant re add it from app because it wont sync. Very, very unhappy given the cost of this device!! 

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

May I ask what device you use to sync your ionic through.

Best Answer

I use the app on my samsung galaxy s7 edge.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm also having the same issue, since the 9th August, been unable to sync via Pixel 2XL, removed the iconic from my device list and now can't readd even though it finds it via bluetooth

Best Answer
0 Votes

First thing you want to do is to remove the Ionic from your pH nes Bluetooth. There is no reason to try and find the tracker through the Bluetooth, the app needs the tracker disconnected from Bluetooth during the setup process.

Let's see if we can fix the cause of the no sync issue, once we do the tracker will be able to be setup. Please note that removing the tracker from the account will only add problems.

Steps to try on Android

Check for any Fitbit app updates.

Restart the ionic, better to shut the Ionic off.

Restart the phone. I had to shutdown the phone, .restart don't d not work, yesterday to get it to sync.

Through the phone settings,  clear the fitbit apps cache and kill the fitbit app.

If you remember the fitbit password, try clearing the data. 

Remove the Ionic from the phones bluetooth.

Now let's try and set the ionic up using just the Fitbit app. 

Best Answer