Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not syncing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic isn’t working unable to sync, reported it followed all instructions still not working and I get message saying my original post is getting removed? Truth hurts I think fit bit I like a full refund

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Did they not tell you why your post was removed? It's normally due to a breach of community guidelines (see: https://community.fitbit.com/guidelines ) and can be as simple as multiple posting.

I'm not sure what instructions you have followed so far but here are my normal troubleshooting steps:

With regards to refunds - it depends on when and where you bought it from. If you got it direct from fitbit then you have 45 days to return it for a refund but the warranty itself doesn't provide for a refund, only a replacement. If you bought it elsewhere then you need to seek a refund from the retailer.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi

I’ve done everything asked for by Fitbit, bought direct from Fitbit. Faulty goods do not able to resolve it so I want a full refund

Ivor K Pexton
Best Answer
0 Votes

As I mentioned, you can get a refund as long as you bought from fitbit within the last 45 days. The first step in a claim is to contact customer support via contact.fitbit.com

Don't forget, this is only a user community and customer support do not monitor these posts.

Best Answer
I’ve contacted and all I get is try this try that. Community is ran by people who don’t have a clue

Ivor K Pexton
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Ivorpexton

This is predominantly a user based community, so those people who "don't have a clue" are just fellow users like yourself trying to give you a helping hand.

As @SteveH has posted, you will need to deal directly with customer support. They are the only ones with the authority to deal with refunds and exchanges.

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer