Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I received the Ionic for Christmas, and it lasted 4 days before going haywire!

It continually loops while only displaying the fitbit symbol, occasionally a clock error message, and a brief image of a clock face (meaning no touch control or button control)... then the cycle starts again.

My Fitbit app is up to date and I am running the current iOS software. I unpaired the watch from my iPhone's bluetooth, forgot my device in the Fitbit app, force stopped the app, and completed two factory resets.  Once the Ionic has finished the set up after the reset, it reverts back to the same loop that happened before the factory reset!!! My clock faces I downloaded a couple days ago are still there. I thought the factory reset cleared all data???

I am completely frustrated and have no idea what else to try.  I someone has another step, trick, anything, please help. Thank you very much.

Cheers!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

@minofd Welcome to the Community. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with your Ionic. 

Sorry to hear that after four days of owning it, you started having issues. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes