Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic notifications not clearing

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm on a Galaxy S8+. I haven't received notifications in over a week, and realized I had too many. When I went to clear them out (tried clear all, and clearing individually) nothing happens. I get an error saying "this notification has expired and is no longer valid" 

any ideas? I've tried hard resetting it as stated in another post and nothing seems to work.

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

It's great to have you on the Community @Jennifer.sturgi! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned as well for the troubleshooting that you've performed. 

We’re aware of it and are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble. We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

I would like you to confirm that you restarted your Ionic, this should clear the notifications that aren't deleting when you press the clear button. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Yes! I have tried resetting it 3 or 4 times and the notifications are still
there.

--
*Jennifer Sturgis*
*m: 503.915.9915*
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for trying the troubleshooting posted above @Jennifer.sturgi! Fitbit is aware of this and working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. 

Sorry for any trouble, we appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

This is happening to me as well. Is this going to be resolved with an update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community @DarkPhx! Fitbit is aware of it and they are working to identify a resolution as quickly as possible. We're sorry for any trouble.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to getting you back on track.

Best Answer
0 Votes