Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic max water entries / cannot sync

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hello Ionic people!

It seems i am experiencing a secondary bug tied to the water entries on armband not syncing to the phone. At this point my armband still does not sync, and now it says it has reached max capacity of water entries and that I must sync to empty the queue.

Please advice.

Thank you,

-SPD_G

Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

A warm welcome to the Community @SPD_G! I appreciate the details that you've mentioned. Sorry to hear that you're experiencing a bug with the water entries. 

I would like you to provide me with a picture of what you're seeing on your Ionic, this would help me gather more information and provide you with the correct procedure to fix it. 

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Gladly - here you go.

Also for your information, I have tried both rebooting the app, the phone and the problem persists IMG_20190207_163548.jpg

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you so much for the screenshot that you've shared @SPD_G! I've shared your post with our Support team, they will continue assisting you on this matter. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am still having this issue and I have not gotten a reply back since my last reply.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for getting back @SPD_G! I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that they are handling your request already. Please continue the communication via email. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. Robot Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes