Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic refund gift card doesn’t work

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I’ve waited one year with many back and forth calls, emails and twitter chats to get my refund for my ionic Fitbit. 
finally I received a gift card to use in store but surprise surprise it doesn’t work… and now I have to go back again and go on twitter chats to find out that they can’t help and they will email me. Again.. how hard is it to refund and put the money in your account or give over a working gift card. 

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Eleena84. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Ionic recall gift card doesn't work.

I appreciate your feedback and understand how frustrating this could be and please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic again.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Eleena84. I'm sorry to hear that your Fitbit Ionic recall gift card doesn't work.

I appreciate your feedback and understand how frustrating this could be and please visit our web page at help.fitbit.com/ionic again.

I wanted to let you know that I'm going to close this thread to keep the community organized and prevent any confusion.

Best Answer