Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic repeating songs

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So I have about a 100 song playlist on my ionic. For some reason when a certain song comes on it will play a different song over and over again. The ionic will say what the song should be but it keeps playing that one song over and over again.

Not sure if its just the type of music or something. I listen to Kpop when I workout. My phone will play all the songs no matter what. Honestly I prefer to not take my phone with me when I go out on a run.

Just kinda curious if anyone is having any issues like this or similar.

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @AllisonPaige,

That's odd. So if I understand, one particular track on your playlist is causing a repeat? Have you tried removing that song and trying again to see if the results are different?

K-pop works fine on the Ionic, so I don't think it's an issue with your taste in music. 🙂 🙂

Work out...eat... sleep...repeat!
Dave | California

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah I have tried to remove it. I previously had a song that was doing that so I removed it and it picked another song to do the same. Most of the time it will repeat the song 3-5 times in a row...

I can't skip the songs while running so it's kinda annoying Haha. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the exact same problem.  Was it solved?

Best Answer
0 Votes

they will not fix it, i had the same issue. Fitbit have a lot of software issues. they just don't care. 

Best Answer
0 Votes