Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic's screen not working

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey. 

So. touch screen stopped working this morning. I took to the forums, which told me to reset it if this (VERY COMMON) problem occurs. Did that, thought it sorted it out. Went exercising, watch kept on resetting itself during the exercise and finally turned off. Left it for a bit. It came on, but kept on resetting itself the whole time. Any advice? Screen is still not working in the periods where I have my watch face. 

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Runner5akaTim It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the research done prior to posting. I appreciate the troubleshooting performed. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, someone will reply as soon as possible. Due to recent events affecting our operations, we may need more than 7 business days to respond. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Runner5akaTim It's nice to see you on the Community. Sorry for the delayed reply. 

Thanks for the research done prior to posting. I appreciate the troubleshooting performed. 

I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned you already have a case with them, someone will reply as soon as possible. Due to recent events affecting our operations, we may need more than 7 business days to respond. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Thank you, your team has been in touch and so far their service has been great. 

Thank you for the reply. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

i had the same issue twice now, I sent mine in after only 5months of having it. started working out again this fall and its does the same thing, frustrating with the newest sense device. almost want to downgrade, so I do not have do to this every 6 or so months. Hoping warranty gets back to me with good news.  I tried to reset, uninstall everything and still just have the blinking logo on the screen.

Best Answer
0 Votes