Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen black and doesn’t charge

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Dear all 

my ionic was low of battery and I put it on charge.

Now after a couple of days it was on charge it Still does not work. 
I tried to restart it manually pushing the left and the right down buttons but it doesn’t work. I also tried to push all the buttons, without being able to turn it on.

can you help me?

best regards

R

Best Answer
5 REPLIES 5

Ionic number 2 black screen, no start.  I miss it.  I use the app and scale 👍.  I will not buy another Ionic without an explanation or help fixing one of the two sitting in my dresser drawer.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue. Battery life showed to be low around 15-10% I placed it on the charger the next day I go to put it on and the screen is black and it will NOT TURN BACK ON!! Very very frustrating honestly ive had it for almost a year and wore it everyday. 

Can someone explain to me whats wrong or How to maybe fix the issue I would be greatly appreciative. Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

my Fitbit died during the night.  Next morning I set in on the charger and my app shows it is syncing and has a full charge, but the screen is black and won’t turn on. Manual reset is not working. This is the second time this has happened to my ionic. 

Best Answer

The same for me today! Start my commute with low battery thinking it will be enough and when I arrived at work 30 minutes later my Ionic was dead...

Can't charge it is totally out and I really miss it!

Best Answer
0 Votes

same here. I have 52% charge but nothing works. My second ionic and I’m sick of it 

Best Answer
0 Votes