Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen completely blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic screen had been flickering and changing colours. Now the screen is completely gone. Cannot see anything anymore. I’ve now had it for 3 years and absolutely LOVE my fitbit ionic. So devastated that it has now done this. Is there anything that can be done or is it done and dusted? Restarts of any kind do not work. The screen just seems to have died. 

BC304795-CD30-4EDF-BC9F-5EC379C54D11.jpeg

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @ChantelMP.

Thanks for the details and a photo provided in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I've shared your post with our Support team and they've mentioned that you already have a case with them, please continue working with them. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide you a solution.

Have a nice day!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you, the support person I dealt with was great. 

Best Answer

Thank you for your reply, @ChantelMP.

This is great news! I appreciate your feedback and hope you continue enjoying the Fitbit experience. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can make new friends and create new topics.

Keep on visiting the forums!

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes