Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen goes black

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Ionic stopped working at some point today so did a reset holding the left and bottom right button and it came back to life for about a minute. The display splits and doesn't respond.

The device charges but unable to see anything on the screen.

This will be the second Ionic that I have had this kind of issue with, in just over 3 years, the first time it was replaced after dying within 11 months but now it is out of warranty.

Not happy that it seems this product was not made to last as so many people have had this kind of issue over it's lifetime.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BillS68.

I'm sorry to hear about the difficulties you experienced with your Fitbit Ionic. Thank you for trying to get them resolved before contacting us.

I noticed that you've been in touch with Customer Support. I'm pretty sure they've done their best to provide a high level of support. Thank you for your patience while dealing with this situation.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes

My fitbit also my problem totally black screen.that only 2years  ago.i love fitbit ionic.hiw to recovery my ionic watch? Please…

Best Answer

I woke up this morning to a blank screen, thought the battery had dyed over night. The App says my battery was at 50%. Attached the charge cable to see if that would wake it up but still nothing. After about 5 min. App now says battery is at 82%, check on watch and the screen is now on. Hope it is back to normal.

Best Answer
Thanks but mine is now totally dead and prior to that it was freezing and wasn’t a charging issue.

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes
Still screen black.doesn’t work.I’m worried my ionic watch

Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Expeditovergara.

To resolve charging issues, we recommend following these troubleshooting steps.

If you followed our recommendations without luck, the best way to get help for this problem is to chat with us online or give us a call. Please click here to get connected.

@a1allstar Thanks for letting us know how you've resolved the issue with your Fitbit Ionic.

@BillS68 Thank you for your comment.

Have a nice day.

Have you received the answer you were looking for? Choose the post as the best answer!

Hai ricevuto la risposta che stavi cercando? Accetta il post come soluzione!

¿Has recibido la respuesta que estabas buscando? ¡Acepta el post como solución!

Best Answer
0 Votes