Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen gone blank

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Three month old Ionic watch has died. I can charge it; I can sync it; but its screen is dead, and pressing its buttoñs has no effect.  Any advice - other than to buy a new one?

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

When you say you tried pressing its buttons do you mean you tried the restart procedure by:

• pressing and hold the back (left) and bottom buttons until you see the Fitbit logo on the screen. This should take less than 10 seconds.

If it's a software glitch then this should fix it. If it doesn't then it's more likely to be a hardware problem. As you are still within the warranty period then the next step would be to contact customer support via contact.fitbit.com 

Best Answer

Nice to see you again here @SilasC. Thanks for jumping in @SteveHWoman Wink

Sorry about what happened to your Ionic. Thanks for all the steps that you've tried until now. We strive for excellent customer service, and customer satisfaction remains our number one goal.  I've checked with our Support Team and apparently they already took your case under their wings. Please keep an eye in your email inbox, you'll get some information about your case.

Please let me know if you need anything else! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes