Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic not charging

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Need advice. Every time I attempt to charge my ionic it comes up with the message not enough power detected from this source. Any ideas what this is? I’ve tried in a normal socket and a usb socket 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Nice to see that you're digging into the Forums @Andyrunner, let me give you a warm welcome to our Community.

Thanks for letting me know what's the message that you're getting from your Fitbit Ionic when trying to charge it. You have a good point there, since you've mentioned that you're using the same USB port. We recommend plugging your charging cable into a USB port on your computer or other low-energy device. If necessary, you can use a UL-certified USB wall charger. Don't use a USB hub or battery pack to charge, and only use the charging cable that came with your device.

To charge your watch:

1. Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or a UL-certified USB wall charger. 
  2. Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the watch until attaches magnetically.
    User-added image
  3. Make sure the pins on the charging cable lock securely with the port. The connection is secure when the watch vibrates and the battery icon or percentage appears on the screen. 

Charging fully takes up to 2 hours. While the watch charges, you can tap the screen or press any button to check the battery level. You can also try these steps with your Ionic: Why isn't my battery charging on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes