Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen not displaying

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

i have tried the reset by holding all 2 buttons and i see a a brief flashing round the sides and then a very dull light in the middle, presumably the fitbit logo and then nothing, it was working fine until i took it off and left it on charge for a day, i always wear it in the shower, it still connects to my phone and shows as the battery is charged just the screen seems to have died. it is about 2 years old, is this just how long they last?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @harmstone.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand your concern and recommend trying the following:

1. Confirm the steps to restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Switch to a Fitbit clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Additionally, I recommend checking if your Fitbit app is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update the Fitbit app?

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue..dim screen when out in the sunlight (goes black) and when i press the screen it doesn't respond. This all just started happening (not sure if it was after i did an update). I did all the troubleshooting..reset, factory reset..no change. They escalated it. The response..it is out of warranty but here is a code for 35% to buy a new watch. Ahh, no thank you. Will find another company that will support fixing their product.

Best Answer
0 Votes

It’s good to see you in the community, @DaniCam.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience. Thank you for your troubleshooting efforts, I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your comments. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes