Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resync Fitbit Ionic after firmware update

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I followed your directions to take my Ionic tracker off and resync and now there is no option in FitBit Connect to resync it.  This has been very frustrating and time consuming.   

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

It’s good to see you in the community, @dianebritton.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. You can confirm if your watch is paired to your Fitbit account by doing the following:

1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. You should see your Fitbit Ionic. If you don't see any device paired, tap Set Up a Device.

3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.

If you're experiencing any difficulties with syncing, please check our tips in Why won't my Fitbit device sync? 

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
  1. Open the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab, and tap your profile picture.
  2. You should see your Fitbit Ionic. If you don't see any device paired, tap Set Up a Device.
  3. Choose your device and follow the on-screen instructions to continue.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for the information keep sharing such informative post keep suggesting such post.

Moderator edit: content 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Padberg and @Herbert45.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your feedback. I appreciate your time and efforts. 

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you can share your experiences, make new friends and create new topics.

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes