Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic screen not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi,

My ionic screen came up with the fitbit logo when plugging it in yesterday and then went blank. Now the screen isn't showing anything other than back light when I press the button on the side. When I do a reset the screen fades and grey verticle lines show up. The screen then goes blank again. I've only had it two years, how is it already broken?

I'm quite disappointed that this has happened as I'm paying for premium and now can't use it until this is fixed!

Best Answer
4 REPLIES 4

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Livi25.

Thanks for the details shared in your post and for already trying to resolve the issue. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and recommend trying the following:

1. Confirm the steps to restart the device: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  2. Change a clock face: How do I change the clock face on my Fitbit device?

Hope this helps.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mine is doing this and none of the above has worked. It only shows the backlight, nothing on the display. Nothing Fitbit can do, but send me a discount code. 👎 

I feel like that is a lot of money wasted! 

Best Answer

Yes, me too. I got the same response from fitbit. I purchased my Ionic in October 2018 so it's not even that old and I've kept it in great condition too. Not impressed with the quality or the service.

The discount is only valid for 30 days too so unless you make the purchase pretty soon you won't get anything. 👎

On the back of all this, I've already decided on what I'm buying next and it's not a fitbit. Fitbit had lost a customer. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @kRiley35. Thank you for your reply, @Livi25.

Thank you for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting performed. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. I am sure our Support team tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope you could give Fitbit another opportunity in the future. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes