Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic showing blank screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

3 days ago i woke to a nearly blank screen. All i have is 2 orange lines on either side and a blue line at the top. When i do a reset it does not come up with the Fitbit logo but displays the same faulty screen.

It wont sync or connect to do the latest firmware update.

This is now the 3rd replacement Ionic, they appear to only last about 8 months before going wrong.

Ive rebooted phone, turned bluetooth off and on etc. Tried to reboot ionic but no joy.

Any one got any tips or will Fitbit be sending me a 4th replacemenf Ionic?

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@Petrolheadnelly Welcome to the Community. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email, please check your inbox. Each case is reviewed individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Had the same exact issue,,,,have had a bunch of Fitbits and my wife and kids have em too. My second Ionic to fail literally a month or two after warranty. Weird colors on the screen and poof. Best thing they do for a long time customer with a family of Fitbit wearers? 25% off another. Absolutely HORRIBLE customer service. Pathetic. Hope you fared better

Best Answer
Evening.

I've given up with my Ionic.

25% off a new device is not worth me taking the risk again. I've lost
confidence with Fitbit.

I am looking at a Samsung Galaxy watch as i have Samsung phones and expect
it will link nicely.

What I did notice was that my first Ionic started syncing again. But stoped
after a few weeks.

I have been through 3 Ionics and my wife 1.

Time for a change.
Best Answer
0 Votes