Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic showing the Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

All I see is the Logo it comes up and goes away!  I have tried all the factory suggestions which is all a    Now that google bought it who knows what will happen they will just go away!

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity and word choice

Best Answer
0 Votes
13 REPLIES 13

@Jfitman It's nice to see you around. Thanks for the details mentioned and the troubleshooting tried. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your watch. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting through email. 

I'll be around if you have any additional questions. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes

My ionic is only showing the logo also. I tried to reset it and it didn't change a thing.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Netthepet1 Thank you for getting back. Since I've created a case on your behalf with our Support team, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

What is being done with these ones that have died, I do have the box all nice and new I can send you mine for a replacement?   It would be nice to get another style like a Versa to try I can be your spoke person.  I am sure others would like to see this happen also, come on FitBit do what is right here there is no way you can just let this be you had a good thing here and now it seems it is all falling apart it would really be good in you saying 8 months is not right for a product that costs 300 bucks and stand by and let this happen?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Can you please open a support case for me as well?  You can check my post history and see that I am having the same issue with the new update.  It doesn't want to complete, and I have tried using multiple devices, bluetooth or wifi, multiple wifi networks, factory reset, hard reset, delete app and reinstall, unpair and re-pair Ionic, etc.  It gets to 7% and then quits every time. This has been going on for 3 days... 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would hope that this is an Open Ticket with everyone here having the same issues you would think they would take care of us!   I just don't understand how they can ignore us?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have not received a response via email.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Jfitman Thanks for getting back. Since you already have a case with them, please continue the communication through email, they will continue assisting you. 

@Iron_Beagle Thanks for getting back. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried and the details mentioned. In this case, I've shared your post with our Support team and they will continue assisting you through email. 

@Netthepet1 Hey there. A reply should be on its way, thanks for your patience. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Actually I left it off for some hours came back and powered it back on and it loaded fine after some time

Best Answer
0 Votes

@cGonFtbt Thank you for keeping me posted. I'm glad to hear that you got it working. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

The update from 12/5 is the cause, the reason why if you leave it for a few hours and then come back and plug it in that it works is cause the new update will NOT let the ionic completely shutdown, and the booploop is due to the update, allowing the battery to completely die completes the actual shutdown and when you charge it and power it back up its powering up from a complete shutdown and not a hang. Till they fix the update nothing is going to work as it should. If this isnt fixed by the end of the month I am moving to another wearable, at least until google gets a handle on this cluster screwup and we get some form of quality control on software and CS stops making us jump through hoops praying something will stick when it hits the wall.

Sorry but I was a big proponent of Fitbit when it saved my life, 3 years later I am starting to lose confidence in the software/product. I had a charge HR then a blaze never had an issue with either, Ionic, this is the second time this has happened, last time their July firmware did the exact same thing.

Best Answer

Thanks but I would like to know who is Assisting me and when will I be getting a replacement?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes