Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic shows only Fitbit logo

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

my ionic has the Fitbit logo on the screen but won’t turn on or off or reset . 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity

Best Answer
8 REPLIES 8

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Yanian.

Thanks for the details shared in your post. I appreciate your efforts and recommend trying the following:

1. Remove your watch from the Bluetooth settings on your phone. 
  2. Force quit the Fitbit app.
  3. Reboot your phone and confirm the steps to restart your watch: How do I restart my Fitbit device?
  4. Open the Fitbit app, tap on your profile picture > Set Up a Device.
  5. Choose your device from the list and follow the onscreen instructions.

Hope this helps. 

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I have the same problem. I can’t do those steps because I can’t turn it on. Nothing happens when I push the buttons. Tried the restart and hardreset.

nothing happends, just logo.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I experienced this issue today and reading post from the community.. it seems that I am not alone and a lot of issues related to ionic not charging or not booting or stuck on the logo was posted in the past week. I did all the due diligence doing the necessary restart and hard restart functions as suggested but no luck. I love the ionic looks (not really keen on the versa design) but i do not know how to get a new one. Is fitbit doing anything about this issue?

Best Answer

It’s good to see you in the community, @TR20 and @kriscythe.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your devices. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. 

@TR20 I was able to see that you have already contacted our Support team. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. You can also contact our Support team via chat or phone for faster assistance. Click here to get connected. 

@kriscythe I could see that you got in touch with our Support team about this and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts. 

See you around.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

How long does it takes for them to contact me? I have send 3 mails and no answer?! All this time with useless watch. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update, @TR20.

I understand how you are feeling about this situation. Support is limited by the number of representatives available at a given time and the hours of operation. You can try contacting our team via chat or phone to check on the status of your case. Click here to get connected.

Have a good day.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am having the same issue and not very hopeful in reading all of this.  my ionic is less than a year old.....heaven knows why I keep buying new ones.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @amylliv. Thank you for letting us know that your Ionic only shows the Fitbit logo too.

I noticed that you already got in touch with our support team.

Best Answer
0 Votes