Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic startup problems

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi all,

i have seeing a lot of issues with Fitbit ionic's not starting up in the forum. I have unfortunately also the same problem. I do not like how Fitbit is dealing with these issues. 
They are giving a standard text how to restart the fitbit and then if it won't startup they please contact helpdesk. Why Fitbit is not handling these situations well and give their value back to the people and providing a new watch or something?

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It’s good to see you in the community, @ADX88.

I appreciate your participation in the Forums and sharing your experience. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your feedback. Our team is always working on improving our devices and user experiences, and your comments are always welcome. I was able to see that you have contacted our Support team regarding this. I am sure they tried their best to help you, each case is reviewed individually and a solution that's being provided is based on the Fitbit Warranty. I appreciate your understanding and hope to keep you in the Fitbit family.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

I am not statified how i have been helped by your support team. I think the majority of the people who are complaining overhere are also not statisfied with how fitbit is giving service to the people. When you sell a product to customers what is not well created with a lot of issues on the product you should

think as a company what did we wrong overhere and how we have to take care about our customers that are not happy.

Best Answer

Sadly no giving any respond and let me stuck with a broken watch

Best Answer
0 Votes