Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic step goal fireworks?

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Is the fireworks feature (for when you hit your step goal) not on the Ionic? I hit my step goal today and was all excited to see what the animation would be and then sorely disappointed when I didn't see anything... 😞

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@HerbCSO Welcome to the Fitbit family! Yes, once you reach your daily goal your watch should vibrate and you should see a celebration on its screen. It is very strange that you didn't saw anything. 

Did it vibrated? 

I recommend performing a restart on your Ionic. That should certainly help you out with this.

Try that out and let me know if it celebrates next time you reach your step goal.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
12 REPLIES 12

@HerbCSO Welcome to the Fitbit family! Yes, once you reach your daily goal your watch should vibrate and you should see a celebration on its screen. It is very strange that you didn't saw anything. 

Did it vibrated? 

I recommend performing a restart on your Ionic. That should certainly help you out with this.

Try that out and let me know if it celebrates next time you reach your step goal.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

@HerbCSOThe vibration and the colours are definitely there. Please keep us posted.

Colin:Victoria, Australia
Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

I've tried a reset, we'll see what happens - thanks! Will post here with the results (might be a while, I don't often hit my step goals... 😞

Best Answer

@HerbCSOYou could drop your step goal for the test and when you get the result change it back...

Remember to sync....

@HerbCSO wrote:

I've tried a reset, we'll see what happens - thanks! Will post here with the results (might be a while, I don't often hit my step goals... 😞

Ionic (OS 4.2.1, 27.72.1.15), Android App 3.45.1, Premium, Phone Sony Xperia XA2, Android 9.0
Best Answer

So I reset my goal to 500 steps and reset the watch an di got the fireworks - yay! Still don't know why I didn't get them the other day (I was actually looking at my watch as I crossed the goal), but hey, can confirm they're still here. W00t! ;] Thanks for the help folks. 

Best Answer

@HerbCSOGreat news and even more pluses for getting back to us.. A few don't and your experience will now help many others.. It;s the first time I have experienced this and you have been with Fitbit nearly as long as me...

@HerbCSO wrote:

So I reset my goal to 500 steps and reset the watch an di got the fireworks - yay! Still don't know why I didn't get them the other day (I was actually looking at my watch as I crossed the goal), but hey, can confirm they're still here. W00t! ;] Thanks for the help folks. 

Best Answer

@HerbCSO Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that you got the celebration for reaching your step goal! I'm happy to hear that the tips given in this thread were helpful. Hopefully, other users will find this helpful as well.

Now, it is time to increase your step goal to 10,000 and being active in order to reach it. I'm sure you can do it!

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

@Colinm39 Thanks for your awesome help! Smiley Very Happy

See you around! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

I was disappointed when the rocket didn't show up. I had the charge 2 and I would watch everytime hoping it was the rocket. Now it isn't even an option...

Best Answer

@Summer77 I hope you're doing well! Thanks for sharing the ideas for features you would like to have on your watch.

I think it would be cool to see the rocket; I'd recommend posting your idea in the Feature Suggestions Board. This is the best place to ask for new features you would like to have. Users can then vote for your idea. The more votes, the better.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you post the idea! Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Goal celebration hasn't worked on my Ionic since mid-December, when I updated to fw 70.7.14.  I've chatted a couple times with 'fitbit support' and have done resets multiple times.  Does anyone have any ideas??

Best Answer

Mine does not have the fireworks either!  My old HR works better even with the cracked face.  I am going to take it back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

FWIW mine has been working well since Jan 2018. I'm on FW 27.71.6.19. Longest-lasting Fitbit to date.

Best Answer
0 Votes