Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped tracking heart rate

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Heart rate monitor stopped again this is the 3rd time now .no lights in back at all already went thru all the steps on the instructions along with inline help I need to get a return authorization  asap this is my third ionic $750.00 within 3 years and the help I get is not fixing anything it's only been a bandaid I rely on the heart rate monitor soly for my tachycardia health issue

Moderator edit: subject for clarity 

Best Answer
11 REPLIES 11

Mine has stopped working too, or it will intermittently track HR for a couple of hours and then stop again.

Best Answer

Hi @71Demon @cy24533, it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. 

@71Demon I understand how you are feeling about this situation. I appreciate your troubleshooting efforts and the additional details. I noticed that you've been recently in touch with our Support team, please work with them to find a solution as they can view your device's information in detail. 

@cy24533 I am sorry that you are going through the same situation. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts. I recommend confirming if your Fitbit device is updated to the latest version as updates come with new features and bug fixes: How do I update my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
that was for the last time i had an issue now it started it again last night this will be the 3rd time now only thing working is the time.
Best Answer
0 Votes

just 10 minutes ago a red light came on on the back in the middle where it used to be green

Best Answer
0 Votes

IM Done with this cant get answer on how to send my ionic back for repair must be time to find another brand 750.00 later i find out no customer service 

Big tech 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for your reply, @71Demon.

I am sorry to hear you continue having issues with your watch. I understand that this can be very frustrating. I've sent these details to our Support team and they will be contacting you via email. I know they will be glad to help you out and provide a solution, please keep an eye on your inbox. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same thing. Every time I check my heart rate its always "--" 

I ensure sensor is clean and the band has to be so tight it wont move and even then it still come and goes

It seems the fitbits are built to last only like 2 years before it breaks and forces you to buy new 

Best Answer
0 Votes
3rd one in less than 2 years
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @..|Amanda|.., it's nice to see you again in our Community Forums. Thank you for your response, @71Demon.

@71Demon I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your input. 

@..|Amanda|.. Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. I recommend following the complete troubleshooting instructions at What factors can affect my heart-rate reading on my Fitbit device?

I'll be around if you need further help.

Best Answer
0 Votes
I have not heard from anyone and as of today. I have all my fitbits (3) that will no longer even power on. tried charging nothing anymore'
So tired of trying to do everything over the internet or on a phone. I have 2 jobs not alot of time to do this.
For what I spent on them and extra warranties to cover them. I should not have fix them myself.
So if I cant return them to someone or somewhere I'm pretty much done with Fitbit Hard to believe i had so much
faith in something to keep spending $750.00 No more thou
even participated in a heart program threw fitbit didnt expect anything for it.
But now im dealing with out a watch to monitor my heart go figure
Thank you for listening to my frustration. Maybe somebody will
Chris
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the update, @71Demon.

I am sorry to hear about the frustration this situation has caused. Thank you for your time and feedback as it helps us to keep improving. Due to recent events affecting our operations, our Support team may take longer to contact you. I appreciate your patience and understanding. If you're pressed for time, you can try using chat or phone to continue with this issue. Please check our Support contact options here

I'll be around.

Best Answer
0 Votes