Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped working - feedback

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My start of my first triathlon in 10 years was not a memorable one. My Iconic Fitbit started to scroll endlessly through text messages never returning to my swim icon which was seconds away from the race start.

I contacted customer service after the race as I absolutely loved my Fitbit it was my life for 18 months. Now it is dead and gone. What the heck happened as I read reviews it happens often....Can't you fix the issues??? I am pissed that I paid $300.00 to relay on a tracking and timing device that did not perform when I needed it most.

I used the Fitbit Iconic everyday to track all my activities and sleep habits. I was so delighted with Fitbit Iconic I am sure I sold more that your Fitbit sales force. Now it is DEAD...and GONE! Burial will be this Saturday at the start of my next race.

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Community @bostonbilly. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ionic in the forums. 

I appreciate that you mentioned you already contacted our Support team. Sorry to hear that your Ionic stopped working, rest assure that our team reviews each case individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty. 

I'll be around if you need further assistance. 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes