Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

So after the last upgrade, there have been nothing but problems. Wouldn't connect to bluetooth so looked at the forums and it seemed you just had to keep resetting as fitbit hadn't come up with a solution. Then battery life was getting less and less and now following a workout and shower it has died, again looked at the forums and found that 100s of people had the same problem I've tried reset, didn't work, tried to turn on nothing!!! Contacted customer service and heard nothing back, when the ionic was released I came back to fitbit from Garmin (think i may have made a bad decision), now i have a £300 watch that doesn't work and a company that doesn't seem to want to speak to it's customers when there are problems. Come on fitbit admit there is a problem  with the ionic

Moderator edit: Updated subject for clarity 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

A warm welcome to the Community @julesecp. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience in the Forums. 

Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this with your Ionic. I appreciate the troubleshooting tried.

Our Support team and we as Moderators are always here to assist you and provide you with options. Since, you mentioned that you already have a a case with our Support team, please continue the communication through email; I can confirm that each case is reviewed individually and the option provided is based in the Fitbit Warranty. Remember to check your email inbox, right after you wrote you should have received an automatic reply to confirm that we received your case. 

Let me know how it goes! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes