Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stopped working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic just turned black about 30 minutes ago and doesn’t work anymore. I was wearing and felt the ionic vibrating when it turned black and died suddenly. I only had it for one year  (from December 2019). 

Moderator edit: subject for clarity and format

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Same happened to me today. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You should be able to get a replacement of its only that old. Good luck!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @Fadri @Mr.Sampsa. It's nice to see you around, @youhippy.

@youhippy Thank you for your input. I appreciate your time and efforts to help other users. 

@Fadri Thanks for the details shared in your post. I recommend following our troubleshooting instructions from this help article: Why isn't my Fitbit device's battery charging?

@Mr.Sampsa I am sorry that you are going through the same situationUpon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to assist you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

I'll be around if you need further help.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ring for replacement, im on my 3rd ionein 12 months.... Theyll get you to clean charger and magnet with alcohol; Press all 3 buttons together ie "troubleshooting".... Then they should replace it. Painful cos im stuck with them... GARMIN next time

Best Answer

Ya sure u can!

im on my 3rd ionic in 12 months.!!!!!! 

GARMIN next time

Best Answer
Hi LiliyaFitbit,

Thanks for the recommendation. But I am sure that it has nothing to do with
the battery. The battery was full when my ionic suddenly died.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there, I am experiencing the same problems ........the unit is completely dead. I have already followed the trouble shooting instructions RE charging. 

I bought the Fitbit in December 2018 and it is disappointing this seems to have failed after a short time....(and that this seems to be a common problem).....

Can you please assist with a repair?

Thanks Joanne

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @JJ1971 @Sineadalice. Thank you for your reply, @Fadri.

@Sineadalice Thank you for sharing your experience. I appreciate your time and input.

@JJ1971 I am sorry that you are going through the same situation. I understand how you are feeling about this situation and appreciate your troubleshooting efforts. I've shared your case with our Support team and they will continue assisting you on this matter. Please keep an eye on your inbox. Due to recent events affecting our operations, our Support team may take longer to contact you. If you're pressed for time, you can try using chat or phone to continue with this issue. Please check our Support contact options here

@Fadri I appreciate the additional details and would like to confirm if you continue experiencing difficulties with your watch. I will be glad to assist you further. 

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm having the same issues with my Ionic. I've followed what others have done...nothing! 

Thx for all the info you all provided!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit Community, @BufBills64.

Thank you for joining the thread and sharing that you're experiencing the same issue with your watch. I understand how you are feeling and appreciate your efforts to resolve this. Upon checking with our Support team, I was told that you have already contacted them and that they were able to help you. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Have a nice day!

Best Answer
0 Votes