Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic straps don’t lock.

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The small straps that come with this don’t lock into the watch like they are supposed to. I have already gone through 2 of these in 24 hours and on both of them the small straps don’t lock and just pop off when you try to wear it. The large straps do lock, but of course they don’t fit me.

What can I do with a watch I can not wear?

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

You need to take it back to the store you bought it or contact Support (link in my signature).

Community Council Member

Helen | Western Australia

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer

Yes, There are other threads on this forum about this issue. I am on to my third Sports strap now. The first two had the problem you describe. I've been reading reviews in online sales outlets about various third-party straps for the Ionic (ie straps not marketed under Fitbit's own name). These don't seem so prone to failure, strangely.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find it is not easy to get the strap connected, and find holding the strap on an angle helps.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just received the Ionic and have the same problem but mine is the opposite the large band that it came with will not stay in on the side with the push in clasp.  I have the same problem with the sport band I bought along with it.  Luckily my small band seems to work.  Someone suggested to me to put the strap in on an angle and to be honest it seemed to have worked but its only been about a half hour but when I yank on the band it stays secured to the device.

Best Answer
0 Votes