Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic stuck at upgrade screen

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Tried upgrading today to the newest firmware. The phone initially could not complete setup. On the second time trying, phone said complete. However, the Ionic is now stuck at the upgrade screen, the fitbit logo.

Any suggestions???

Best Answer
10 REPLIES 10

Same here. I am not sure if it's a co-incident, it works again after I disconnect my phone's Bluetooth with it.

Best Answer

Same issue as previous community person. Have been waiting for the firmware release to correct the situation with the alarms, thought yesterday that might be part of what was included in the release. After several attempts to sync and download the software update finally happened last night and no fit bit is stuck with the logo  on my ionic and nothing else happening. Yesterday afternoon I noticed it was a bit fluky not recording heartbeat. 

Would love it if someone at fit bit could assist with what is happening and how to get the ionic back to functional. 

Thank you 

Best Answer

I'm having the same problem.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the very same problem. Can the Ionic be reset manually?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I just saw that if you push all three buttons it will reset.  It worked for me and now the update seems to be going ok.  It's not finished yet but it is progressing.

Best Answer

Thanks, I tried it and it did reset. I will take another shot at upgrade. Again, thanks for the tiip.

Best Answer

The update completed.  Yay

Best Answer
0 Votes

After manually reset, the update worked just fine. I think the reset should be part of fitbit manual as I bet it fixes all sorts of glitches. Restart if usually the first thing to try.

Best Answer

You are smart . Pushing three buttons together worked. Thanks

Best Answer
Awesome!!

Lori Santiago
Best Answer
0 Votes