Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic swipe right not working

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My ionic won't wake up when I turn my wrist, but when I swipe right on the screen for settings, nothing happens. If I swipe left where it has all the apps and go to that settings, it doesn't include the auto wake up

Best Answer
0 Votes
4 REPLIES 4

Hi @Gracie-lou, nice to see you in the community.

With the display on, press on hold the left button and then swipe left in the menu that comes up. The screen wake setting should be in there, set that to auto and your screen should now wake on turning your wrist. 

Community Council Member

Nathan | UK

Looking to get more sleep? Join the conversation on the Sleep better forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello @Gracie-lou welcome to our Fitbit Community, let me help you our with your Ionic concern. I'm happy to see you here @N8teGee, welcome back. Pardon me for the delayed reply.

@Gracie-lou Seems odd that your device QuickView feature and touch screen are not working the way we designed it. If you haven't already done so, I recommend you to restart your device. Also, take in consideration the helpful information that was provided by @N8teGee and check our help article: How do I navigate my Fitbit device's screen? for more information and details.

@N8teGee Thanks for always help our Ionic users, it's nice to see you around providing helpful information.

Let me know if you have any additional questions, I'll be here. Smiley Happy 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Bought Ionics for my wife and myself.  Neither one will swipe right.  Have tried the long hold of the left button and just get my notifications to come up.  Trying to turn on notifications to receive text and calls to the ionic.

can someone please provide assistance.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I bought a Fitbit Ionic expecting call and message notifications but I cant even swipe right on my device. Nothing happens when I swipe right. All the published solutions address how to set up your phone for notifications but nothing helps me know what to do when I can't even access the proper Notifications option on the Ionic because the left swipe menu also doesn't offer a Notifications option.  

Best Answer
0 Votes