Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ionic tracking SUP

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi team, does the Ionic track SUP? Currently using Garmin Vivo HR and it tracks SUP as a dedicated activity. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

No worries, thanks very much

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
10 REPLIES 10

@Wazza67wrote:

Hi team, does the Ionic track SUP? Currently using Garmin Vivo HR and it tracks SUP as a dedicated activity. 

@Not as a dedicated activity @Wazza6 no but it can track you while you’re on your SUP, assuming you start an activity that uses gps. You’d have to edit the activity afterwards too, to rename it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

No worries, thanks very much

Best Answer
0 Votes

Salut,

yesterday I track my SUP training with the running + gps. But now I cannot change it. 

The main question is how to change it?!FITBIT IONIC SUP - RUNNINGFITBIT IONIC SUP - RUNNING

Best Answer

Salut,

the Idea is good, but I'm not able to change the activity.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Here we go: The Exercise API added in Fitbit OS 3.0 allowed me to develop a Stand Up Paddling App. Just search for SUP in the store.

CLNmNIVkC2ZhOLBmBXooCI_aAIVrCIFhNL4XBq3sBqFtBnCY@1x.pngC2.qBnFpDIZhOLFmOHooNLO_AIVmBIFhBLNtC23tO2KZOINn@1x.pngCY7tCY0ZNnFhOa3rBHooB2FnAL3mCaFhNYOZC2RlB2CWC5Oa@1x.png

Best Answer

Thanks for creating the app. I can’t find it in the fitbit app store though. Are you able to post a link please? Thanks again

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Wazza67 I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that it's only available on Versa by now. Ionic Compatibility is in review and should be available soon. Please make sure that you have installed Fitbit OS 3.0.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Ah ok, no worries at all, thanks very much, greatly appreciated. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Version 1.1.0 wit Ionic Support is available at the store. Have fun.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Thanks Patrick have just downloaded. Much appreciated.

God Bless Australia,

Wazza Bray
CEO
LMG Video
lmgdm.com.au
facebook.com/LMGdigitalMediaAustralia
mob: 0411 424 040
Best Answer
0 Votes